Screen Pass Presented by Movies Anywhere
Finally, a better way to share your love of movies.
What is Screen Pass?
Give someone access to your favorite movie without it ever leaving your collection.
How Does Screen Pass Work?
Pick any title from the My Screen Pass Eligible Movies section on My Movies.
Share up to 3 Screen Passes each month to let someone enjoy your favorite movie for a limited time.
Easily review your Screen Passes right from your profile.
How Do I Become Eligible for Screen Pass ?
It's simple. To participate in Screen Pass and remain eligible, you will just need to purchase a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie or redeem a digital code every 6 months.
Registration with Movies Anywhere required. Open to US residents 13+. Other restrictions apply. When you send a Screen Pass, it must be accepted within 7 days. Once accepted the recipient will have 14 days to start watching the movie and 72 hours to finish it once it has been started.
Important: During the beta test, anyone will be able to accept a Screen Pass, however only the beta test group can send Screen Passes.
Want to join the Screen Pass beta group? Simply purchase a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie from a connected digital retailer or redeem a non-promotional digital code and you will be added to the beta test group. Looking for some Screen Pass-eligible movies? Check out this collection of popular eligible titles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Screen Pass?Screen Pass is a new innovative feature from Movies Anywhere that lets you share your love for movies with someone. Screen Pass allows you to send a pass to another movie lover that allows them to watch a Screen Pass-eligible movie for a limited time at no additional cost.
- How do I access the Screen Pass feature?The Movies Anywhere Screen Pass feature is currently available to a select group of users during beta testing. We will update this page if and when Screen Pass becomes available to all users. Screen Pass availability is subject to change at any time. To receive communications about Screen Pass and other exciting new features, make sure to update your Communication Preferences to receive email updates. Click here to learn more.
- How do I become eligible to send a Screen Pass?For qualified users who have been invited to participate in the beta testing, to remain eligible, you need to purchase a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie from a connected participating Digital Retailer or redeem a non-promotional digital code every six months. During the beta test, anyone with a Movies Anywhere account will be able to accept a Screen Pass, however, only the beta test group can send a Screen Pass. Note: Redeeming a promotional code does not qualify you to send a Screen Pass.
- How many Screen Passes can I send and do they expire?You will earn 3 Screen Passes when you become eligible. As long as you remain eligible, you will earn 3 new Screen Passes on the first day of each calendar month. Unused passes expire at the end of each month and do not roll over month-to-month.
- How do I send a Screen Pass?Eligible users can follow these steps to send a Screen Pass: a. Log into your Movies Anywhere account. b. View eligible movies in the "My Screen Pass Eligible Movies" section on My Movies. c. Select a movie that is eligible for Screen Pass. d. From that movie details page, select the Screen Pass button. e. Follow the steps to send the Screen Pass to someone to let them watch the selected movie for a limited time at no additional cost.
For more information, visit the Movies Anywhere Help Center