Screen Pass Presented by Movies Anywhere
Finally, a better way to share your love of movies.
What is Screen Pass?
Give someone access to your favorite movie without it ever leaving your collection.
Getting Started on Movies Anywhere
SIGN UP FOR FREE
To send a Screen Pass, create your free Movies Anywhere account. No subscription, no fees.
Connect your digital retailers to create one synced collection of your favorite movies. It’s collecting made easy.
SHARE YOUR LOVE
Once you've purchased or redeemed an eligible movie, you can send your first Screen Pass right away!
Join Now — Free
Open to U.S. residents 13+
How Does Screen Pass Work?
Pick any title from the My Screen Pass Eligible Movies section on My Movies.
Share up to 3 Screen Passes each month to let someone enjoy your favorite movie for a limited time.
Easily review your Screen Passes right from your profile.
How Do I Become Eligible for Screen Pass ?
It's simple. To participate in Screen Pass and remain eligible, you will just need to purchase a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie or redeem a digital code every 6 months.
Registration with Movies Anywhere required. Open to US residents 13+. Other restrictions apply. When you send a Screen Pass, it must be accepted within 7 days. Once accepted the recipient will have 14 days to start watching the movie and 72 hours to finish it once it has been started.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Screen Pass?Screen Pass is a new innovative feature from Movies Anywhere that lets you share your love for movies with someone. Screen Pass allows you to send a pass to another movie lover that allows them to watch a Screen Pass-eligible movie for a limited time at no additional cost.
- How do I become eligible to send a Screen Pass?To be eligible to send a Screen Pass, you need to purchase a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie from a connected participating Digital Retailer or redeem a non-promotional digital code every six months.
Note: Redeeming a promotional code does not make you eligible you to send a Screen Pass.
- How many Screen Passes can I send and do they expire?You will earn 3 Screen Passes when you become eligible. As long as you remain eligible, you will earn 3 new Screen Passes on the first day of each calendar month. Unused passes expire at the end of each month and do not roll over month-to-month.
- How do I send a Screen Pass?Eligible users can follow these steps to send a Screen Pass:
- Log into your Movies Anywhere account.
- View eligible movies in the "My Screen Pass Eligible Movies" section on My Movies.
- Select a movie that is eligible for Screen Pass.
- From that movie details page, select the Screen Pass button.
- Follow the steps to send the Screen Pass to someone to let them watch the selected movie for a limited time at no additional cost.
- How do I become eligible to accept a Screen Pass?You must register with Movies Anywhere, which is open to US residents 13 years of age or older. You can accept 3 Screen Passes without doing anything further. To be eligible to accept more Screen Passes, you must have purchased a Movies Anywhere-eligible movie from a connected participating Digital Retailer or redeemed a non-promotional digital code in the past 6 months.
Note: Redeeming a promotional code does not qualify you to accept additional Screen Passes.
For more information, visit the Movies Anywhere Help Center