Do Not Sell My Info
Last Modified: February 3, 2022
"DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" RIGHTS
Based on the CCPA’s broad definition of the term "sale," certain data collection on the Movies Anywhere Service by third parties for purposes of social media tools may be a "sale" under the CCPA. Clicking the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link in the website footer will present you with a form to complete to request to opt out. To opt out, please follow the instructions provided. You may also choose to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out (with the subject line "do not sell info"), including if you are an authorized agent for a California resident; however, the more immediate way of fulfilling this request is completing the form described above.
- If you are an authorized agent making a CCPA request on behalf of a California consumer, please visit privacyportal.moviesanywhere.com/agentsccpa to submit the request.
We and third parties collect information about your online activity on devices associated with you to provide you with personalized (or interest-based) advertising online.
How to Opt Out
- You can adjust your device settings to opt out of interest-based advertising.
- You can use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice tool to opt out of interest-based advertising.
- For websites, opt out on the DAA WebChoices Tool optout.aboutads.info
- Please note, given current technology constraints, to opt out on mobile applications and connected devices (like smart TVs or streaming devices), please select the device setting’s option that allows you to disable ad tracking. To opt out, these devices typically require you to select options like "limit ad tracking" or to disable options such as "interest-based advertising," "interactive TV," or "smart interactivity." These settings vary by device type.
Practical Tip: These opt out tools are limited to the device and web browser you use to opt out because they work off of your device ID or browser ID. If you use another device or browser, you will need to opt out on each device and browser. If you block or clear cookies from your browser, it may remove the opt out setting, requiring you to opt out again.
We and our social media partners collect information about your online activity when you interact with our sites and applications.
How to Opt Out
To opt out of social media site ad tracking and analytics, you can use your browser controls to opt out, or go directly to our partners listed below to disable social media tracking and analytics on this device.